Dig holes with speed and plumb-line accuracy using a skidsteer auger attachment, which can be rented with one of our bobcats or put onto your own machine.
- Added Digging Depth: Gain an extra foot of dig depth over competitive units because the entire drive unit follows the bit into the hole. Watch the digging depth challenge to see how other brands compare.
- Improved Torque: Bobcat® auger attachments deliver greater torque when it matters most. All augers have published torque ratings, but performance on the jobsite matters most. The torque challenge video evaluates the difference.
- Direct Drive: Provides optimum balance between torque and RPM. Other brands use a planetary auger drive with more moving parts, greater maintenance needs and higher operating costs. Watch the maintenance comparison video to see for yourself.
- Combination Hex and Round Output Shaft: A patented Bobcat technology, the combination output shaft allows for both hex and round bits to be utilized, maximizing parts versatility (models 15C and 30C).
- Versatile Mounting System: Easy and efficient for attaching the auger to the carrier. Quickly and easily switch to a variety of multiple carriers.
- Unique Knuckle Joint Design: allows the auger to dig vertical holes even if your Bobcat unit is on uneven terrain.
- Auger Bits and Teeth: A wide variety to match your digging conditions.
- Direct drive augers are ideal for digging holes for posts, piers, poles, or trees.
- Planetary augers deliver the power and force needed to dig in anchor applications and through other extreme ground conditions including rock, shale, clay and frost.