Classen Split Drive Aerators take the backbreaking work out of aerating large areas. With Classen’s patented split-drive technology, you can steer, turn and aerate an entire job without removing the tines from the ground. Two unique features allow for non-stop aeration: user-friendly dual controls on the main handle for steering around corners, trees, sand traps, etc., and “all-tine” propulsion. Every tine is used to propel the unit in forward or reverse. By utilizing each tine you achieve consistent deep penetration and precise controlled steering without slippage (even on slopes and side hills) increasing productivity and minimizing user fatigue.
Dimensions and Specifications
- 26.5″ aerating width
- Fits through 36″ gate w/rear wheels removed
- Covers 29,000 sq.ft/hr
- 36 tines with coring depth up to 2.75″
- Hole pattern of 4.06″ x 7″
- Removable 50 lb. weight bar
- 9.5 gal. Front polly drum
- Dimensions: H-48.5″ (38″ aerating) x W-40.5″ x L-50″
- Dry Weight: 370 lbs.